- Congratulations to Jana for defending her Master Thesis!
- The 2017 Christmas Party!
- Approval of our FWF stand alone project P31054 "Ribosomal RNA methylation studied by NMR spectroscopy" and the joint project P30963 with Christian Radauer (project leader, Med. Univ. Vienna) "Epitope recognition patterns of IgE specific to the major birch pollen allergen".
- The new 700 MHz Bruker Avance Neo NMR spectrometer at the CCB is up and running.
- Sebastian obtained the 2017 "Diploma Thesis Award" of the Austrian Chemical Society at the GÖCH annual meeting in Salzburg - congratulations!
Copyright © GÖCH
- The the NMR resonance assignment notes for Bet v 1d and Spred1(EVH1) at Biomol NMR Assign are now online
- At the "XII Manuel Rico NMR School" in Jaca/Aragon, Spain
- Coverage in the 01/2017 issue of the research magazine "Zukunft Forschung"
- Our newest publication "Conformational flexibility differentiates naturally occurring Bet v 1 isoforms" is now online at Int J Mol Sci. in the 2017 special issue "Proteolysis in allergic sensitization and Th2 response"
- Congratulations to Reiner for defending his Master Thesis!
- Approval of our joint application for infrastructure funding "West Austrian Bio-NMR" at the Austrian Research Promotion Agency (FFG)!
press release of the Federal Ministry of Science, Research and Economy
- Our newest publication "Structure of the major apple allergen Mal d 1" is now online at ACS - J Agricult Food Chem.
- Sebastian was awarded a "PhD Stipend" by the University of Innsbruck. Congratulations!
- Official start of the Interreg ITAT1013 "AppleCare" project.
- Congratulations to Sebastian for defending his Master Thesis!
- Our newest publication "Measurement of ligand-target residence times by 1H relaxation dispersion NMR spectroscopy" is now online at ACS - J Med Chem.
- Approval of our grant application at the European Regional Development Fund - to be started in 2017!
- Congratulations to Jürgen and Valentin for defending their Master Theses!
- Linda won the "Young Investigator Award" at the 27th ICMRBS in Kyoto, Japan. Congratulations!