- The the NMR resonance assignment notes for Bet v 1d and Spred1(EVH1) at Biomol NMR Assign are now online
- Sebastian will obtain the 2017 "Diploma Thesis Award" of the Austrian Chemical Society in September - congratulatioins!
- At the "XII Manuel Rico NMR School" in Jaca/Aragon, Spain
- Coverage in the 01/2017 issue of the research magazine "Zukunft Forschung"
- Our newest publication "Conformational flexibility differentiates naturally occurring Bet v 1 isoforms" is now online at Int J Mol Sci.
in the 2017 special issue "Proteolysis in allergic sensitization and Th2 response"
- Congratulations to Reiner for defending his Master Thesis!
- Approval of our joint application for infrastructure funding "West Austrian Bio-NMR" at the Austrian Research Promotion Agency (FFG)!
press release of the Federal Ministry of Science, Research and Economy
- Our newest publication "Structure of the major apple allergen Mal d 1" is now online at ACS - J Agricult Food Chem.
- Sebastian was awarded a "PhD Stipend" by the University of Innsbruck. Congratulations!
- Official start of the Interreg ITAT1013 "AppleCare" project.
- Congratulations to Sebastian for defending his Master Thesis!
- Our newest publication "Measurement of ligand-target residence times by 1H relaxation dispersion NMR spectroscopy" is now online at ACS - J Med Chem.
- Approval of our grant application at the European Regional Development Fund - to be started in 2017!
- Congratulations to Jürgen and Valentin for defending their Master Theses!
- Linda won the "Young Investigator Award" at the 27th ICMRBS in Kyoto, Japan. Congratulations!